- In Annex Climate Alliance, note the following:
- Canada is not listed in Countries that will enhance ambition of their NDCs by 2020
- Canada is not listed in Countries that have started internal processes in their national plans and policies to boost ambition by 2020
- Canada is listed in 73 Parties to the UNFCCC are demonstrating genuine leadership either by having developed plans to achieve net zero CO2 emissions by 2050, by having identified this target as a long-term national goal, or by advancing consultations on a long-term strategy for climate-neutrality in line with the Paris Agreement.
- A sub-note says that This country belongs to the SIDS 2020 Ambition Leadership Coalition, which promotes more ambitious climate action through new and updated Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs) and the development of Long-term Low Greenhouse Gas Emission Development Strategies (LT-LEDS) in Small Island Developing States in the context of the necessary means of implementation being made available.
- Nothing in Canada under Regions/States Under 2 Coalition
- Under Cities C40 Deadline 2020: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver
- Under ICLEI: Guelph, Hamilton
- Under Business Ambition for 1.5˚C – Our Only Future: Skypower
- Under Certified B Corporations: EcoAdvisors Inc., Ethical Profit Agency Inc., Hemmings House, SkyFire Energy Inc., The Delphi Group, The Raw Office, Yulu Public Relations Inc.
- Under Fashion Industry Charter for Climate Action: ALDO Group, Arc’teryx
- Under UN-Convened Net Zero Asset Owner Alliance: Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec CDPQ
- There is also a Chambers4Climate coalition for chambers of commerce around the world.
- Canada’s National Statement at COP 25
- Future Earth
- IPCC Special Report on The Ocean and Cryosphere in a Changing Climate
- National Adaptation Plans
- Oceans for Climate
- Paris Agreement
- Party Groupings
- Sustainable Development Goals Report 2019
- Report of the Secretary-General on the 2019 Climate Action Summit – the Way Forward in 2020
- United Nations Climate Change Annual Report 2018
- Yearbook of Global Climate Action 2018
- Climate Neutral Now
- Momentum for Change
- Regional Climate Weeks
- Sectoral Engagement for Climate Action